At Enterprise Bot, we create AI-powered chatbots to automate customer interactions and provide enterprises with a readily accessible digital agent to improve customer experience and create operational efficiency. We offer a standard offering for its suite of products including AI chatbots (mainly for sales and customer service), email triage bots and an AI scheduling assistant.
Based in Switzerland, we focus on several languages such as English, German, French, Italian and Dutch. We have been accelerated by Startupbootcamp, F10 in the past and supported by Generali Switzerland (we have an office in their Innovation Garage in Adliswil).
2018 has been a milestone year for us. Some of our key highlights for 2018 includes:
- Luxembourg Insuretech of the year 2018
- #16 women-founded startups "That Are Shaking Up Tech Across The Globe" by Forbes
- Our current esteemed clients includes AfterPay, SIX Group (Swiss Stock Exchange) , Generali Switzerland (One of the world's largest Insurance companies), Lings (Innovative Insurance company), SBB (Largest Swiss Railway provider), HWZ, PwC Switzerland, Swica , GoAhead group (Largest UK Railway and bus provider), LNER (Major Railway company in the UK previously VIRGIN Trains).
Check our company page on LinkedIn at this link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/enterprise-bot-private-limited/
What we offer:
Spread across three office locations, we are a team of 20 super talented people of diverse nationality and culture. Fostering a truly open and progressive company culture with state-of-the-art engineering solutions - working at Enterprise Bot is a refreshing mix of purpose, challenge, and fun.
As Conversational Expert, you should have:
- the ability to work with data and has experience at least with Excel files
- classify and input data into Enterprise Bot AI engine to create the chatbot knowledge base using historic client data or external sources (no coding required)
- able to provide error analysis for current system outputs ensuring that high accuracy is met and creation of data where required
- attention to details in terms of grammar, linguistics and ensuring good data quality
- monitor and report progress
- ability to understand business requirements from the client and translate them to a meaningful product that solves client problems
- creating process flows from client briefing to ensure good logic and structure for the chatbot
- ability to communicate with clients and partners to relay progress and ingest feedback
- native German with proficient in English language. Knowledge of Swiss-German, French or Italian is preferred
We need a Conversational Expert with:
- proficiency in German (preferable Swiss-German) & English languages (required). Good to have knowledge in Swiss-German or French or Italian language
- work collaboratively with other data teams and scientific lines to identify and refine key data science problems and challenges
- communicate progress and challenges to key stakeholders within the company and with external partners
- strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications
If you are interested for this role, please share your CV. Also, let me know your responses to below questions:
- What is your expertise level for below languages:
- What is your current location? Are you comfortable to work in Zurich/Adliswil office?
- Please share your current and expected salary range
- How soon can you start?
I will look forward to hearing from you soon.